One of the requirements when you are processing PhilHealth documents to claim the hospitalization benefits is the Member Data Record or MDR. This will serve as evidence that you are a member of PhilHealth.
The MDR contains your basic information, your employer (if you’re employed) and the dependent or beneficiaries who are under your name.
You don’t have to go to PhilHealth just to ask for your MDR. There is a convenient and hassle-free way that you can use to get it.
Since we are in the computer age today, government agencies are migrating members’ data in an online system where any member who has access to the internet can log in and print MDR anytime.
Similarly to being a member of the Social Security System (SSS), you can easily check your monthly contribution online once you are registered your account in their system.
In this article, I will show you every step of how to get PhilHealth member data records online.
In order to get your PhilHealth MDR, you must have a PhilHealth online account, I already posted detailed instructions of how you can register PhilHealth online account.
Once you are registered and have your username and password from PhilHealth proceed to step 1.
- Go to PhilHealth website, click online services. Then select member inquiry.
2. Login into member inquiry form using your PIN which is your PhilHealth ID Number and your password.
3. Enter the answer to the security question to proceed and access your account.
4. Once you are inside PhilHealth online inquiry system, you can now see your static information. Click the printer icon beside MDR Printing to open your record in the new tab.
5. Your PhilHealth records (MDR) will be in PDF format, you can print it directly or download and save for later printing.
Having an online system is good for members who don’t have time to visit the PhilHealth office. Although some members still prefer to get their records directly in the office due to a lack of knowledge on how to use the system.
I hope this tutorial helped the beginners to use the PhilHealth online inquiry system and lessen their burden in processing papers for hospitalization benefits.
Read more tips below.